In My Heart Bracelet. A military tribute bracelet that symbolizes your deployed Army hero. Inspired by the colors of the U.S. Army, the Australian Chrysoprase and Picture Jasper gemstones represent your service member in uniform. The color yellow, which has been used throughout history to signify deployed troops, is symbolized by multicolored shades of Yellow Jade.
When the other half of your heart is deployed, time seems to pass at a snail’s pace and loneliness walks beside you wherever you go. Staying connected to what matters most will help you navigate the tough times. Each day of deployment, slip this bracelet around your wrist as your everyday reminder that your hero is always in your heart even though there are miles between you. When the deployment ends, continue wearing In My Heart as your badge of honor to remind you of the times you were braver than you seemed and much stronger than you knew.
“Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be. ~Author Unknown
- Gemstones: 6mm Australian Chrysoprase, Picture Jasper, and Yellow Jade
- Metal accents: Brass nuggets
- Length: 7 to 7-1/4 inches on stretch cord to easily slip on and off your wrist
- Need a larger or smaller size? See FAQs below for more information.
- Finished with our signature decorative leather knot
- Ready to gift in a beautiful linen pouch with a bracelet meaning card tucked inside
- Made with love in the USA by a military family in our Maryland studio
- Sold as a single bracelet
- Brand = CharlieMadison Originals
- Collection = Jewelry
Item Number: 180-1
Item ID: 9384