Courage Bracelet. A military tribute bracelet that embodies the heart of our military heroes. Made with African Turquoise nuggets, Wood Jasper gemstones Ebonywood, and Sennawood, the colors of this bracelet honor the troops that serve as the fighting forces on the ground.
Courage: the unwavering ability to take action even when you encounter disapproval from others or are staring danger in the face. It takes a little bit of audacity, boldness, bravery, and grit whether you’re facing a PCS or deployment, weaving together a tribe at your new duty station, or holding down the fort at home while your hero is away. Wear the Courage Bracelet as your everyday reminder to trust that the same courageous spirit that carries our heroes into battle also lives in your heart and will guide you when you reach the next fork in the road.
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” ― Nelson Mandela
- Gemstones: 8mm African Turquoise and Wood Jasper
- 8mm Sennawood and Ebonywood beads
- Metal accents: Brass nuggets
- Length: 7 to 7-1/4 inches on stretch cord to easily slip on and off your wrist
- Need a larger or smaller size? See FAQs below for more information.
- Finished with our signature decorative leather knot
- Ready to gift in a beautiful linen pouch with a bracelet meaning card tucked inside
- Made with love in the USA by a military family in our Maryland studio
- Sold as a single bracelet